Best loans for bad credit – Quick overview
- Viva Payday Loans: Overall best for same day loans for bad credit –
- Green Dollar Loans: Best for quick loans with bad credit, guaranteed decision
- Big Buck Loans: Best for instant loans with bad credit
- Credit Clock: Best for same day loans with bad credit
- Low Credit Finance: Best for bad credit loans, guaranteed decisions
- Money Lender Squad: Best for borrowing money online with bad credit
- Very Merry Loans: Best for alternatives to bad credit loans
- Heart Paydays: Best for installment loans with bad credit
Best bad credit loans matching services of 2022
Viva Payday Loans – Overall best for same day loans for bad credit
As far as online loan matching services go for online loans with bad credit, Viva Payday Loans takes the proverbial cake. They have a quick turnaround matching service offers on applications. Most borrowers using the service report getting the cash in their account within 60 minutes of their loan being approved.
What’s great about Viva Payday Loans is that they offer loan amounts for everyone. Their online loans for bad credit borrowers start from $100 to $5000, and they work with a panel of lenders who don’t take advantage of the already-financially stifled! Instead, interest rates are kept reasonable at between 5.99% and 35.99%, and the repayment periods of 2 to 24 months ensure enough time to repay loan amounts comfortably.
The loans for bad credit online by Viva Payday Loans don’t come with time-consuming red tape attached either. You input your details as accurately as possible into the online system, and you’ll be advised if you’re eligible for a bad credit loan guaranteed approval. Of course, your approval is only guaranteed if the lender offering the finance verifies your information and finds you a suitable loan candidate.
Eligibility requirements to get loans with bad credit via Viva Loans
- You must be 18 years old (or older)
- You must earn at least $1,000 per month
- You must have a US address (and have proof)
- 60-minute payout average
- Flexible repayment terms of 2 to 24 months
- Online approvals within 2 minutes
- Interest is charged and can go as high as 35.99%
2. Green Dollar Loans – Best for quick loans
If you’re looking for bad credit loans that are easy to acquire, you will enjoy the online application offered by Green Dollar Loans. Less than five minutes is all you need to complete an online application. Have all your supporting documents handy, as the lenders and brokers on the Green Dollar Loans panel will need to verify the information you provide. If the information you have provided is accurate and all is in order, you can expect to get the loan approved, and the cash paid out by the next business day. Bad credit loans online are a dream to apply for with the automated system. Loans range to $5,000 with flexible repayment terms of 5.99% to 35.99% and up to 2 years to repay!
Eligibility criteria for loans online bad credit via Green Dollar Loans
- Earn at least $1000 per month
- Pass an affordability assessment (income vs. expenses)
- Have a US address
- A present valid form of ID
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Bad credit borrowers
- An easy automated online application process
- Get the cash by the next business day
- Loans don’t go higher than $5000
3. Big Buck Loans – Instant no credit check loans
What’s great about Big Buck Loans is that the loan amounts range all the way up to $5,000. If you can prove affordability, you can take a loan of that amount and expect up to two years to repay it. Applying for online loans with bad credit from Big Buck Loans takes a moment or two. There’s an easy online application form that must be completed with your particulars and a list of your monthly expenses. They can connect you with lenders offering bad credit loans guaranteed approval subject to further checks by the lender. As a loan-finder for bad credit loans, they match borrowers with lenders most likely to assist people with a low FICO score. As is the case with the other lenders on this list, Big Buck Loans offers amounts of $100 to $5000 with interest rates of no more than 35.99%.
Eligibility criteria for loans for bad credit online via Big Buck Loans
- Minimum age limit of 18 years
- Earning an income for at least 3 months of no less than $1000
- Own bank account and mobile phone
- USA address
- Next-day loan payouts
- Decent loan amounts of up to $5000
- Low FICO scores welcome
- Interest can go as high as 35.99%
4. Credit Clock – Best for same day loans
When it comes to quick loans for bad credit online, Credit Clock is a great choice. This loan-finder service matches borrowers in a hurry, with lenders most likely to offer the quickest possible approval and payout. Everything about this service is quick, from the online application to the finalization and payout of the loan. You can’t borrow more than $5,000 when seeking out loans online with bad credit at Credit Clock, but the good news is that interest rates, which can range to 35.99%, are usually low because lenders on their panel try to remain competitive. With 2 to 24 months to pay and a quick application process, Credit Clock is climbing the ranks of popular loans bad credit providers.
Eligibility criteria for loans for bad credit via Credit Clock
- Reside legally in the US as a resident or citizen
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Earn a minimum of $1,000 per month
- Pass an affordability assessment
- Fast loans online
- Competitive interest rates
- Loans of up to $5,000 with 2 years to pay
- Some lenders may carry out a credit check
5. Low Credit Finance – Best for bad credit loans
Low Credit Finance is another loan-matching service that helps connect borrowers with providers of loans for bad credit in the US. The online application process for bad credit loans is quick and easy. Simply complete the online application form by following the prompts and expect to get feedback in a matter of minutes. While they cannot provide bad credit loans guaranteed approval, the lenders they work with are reputable in the industry for assisting low credit borrowers to get loans for bad credit online. Much the same as Viva Loans, Low Credit Finance provides loans of between $100 and $5,000 with 2 to 24 months to pay. The borrowers on their panel also determine their interest rates which range from 5.99% to 35.99%.
Eligibility criteria for loans with bad credit via Low Credit Finance
- You must of legal age (over 18 years old)
- You must be a legal resident or citizen of the USA
- Minimum earning requirement of $1,000 per month
- You must have been employed or earning $1,000 per month for three months minimum
- You must have an address in the USA and have an active mobile phone number and bank account
- Same-day payout on approved loans
- Low credit borrowers welcome to apply
- 2 to 24 months to pay
- Expensive form of borrowing with interest between 5.99% and 35.99%
What are loans for bad credit and how do they work?
Loans for bad credit are small loans for low FICO score borrowers that are readily available online. The loan amounts are typically small enough to pay back in a few weeks, but larger loans can be repaid over 24 months. Loans for bad credit online follow a simple loan model. Simply apply on a loan-finder site such as Vivapaydayloans.com using the easy online form. If a lender can assist, you will be notified and can take the next step to read through the agreement and ensure you provide your supporting documents. If all is satisfactory, the loan will be approved and paid out. After that, it is the borrower’s responsibility to repay the loan according to the agreement. Bad credit loans online installments cannot be paid late as this will incur late fees and could negatively impact your credit score.
How to apply for loans for bad credit?
Step 1: Choose your loan amount
Use the sliders on the loan-finder website to select how much you wish to borrow along with the required term.
Step 2: Complete the application form
Each of the aforementioned loan-finder sites has an application form that can be located on the top right-hand side of the screen. Simply click on it and follow the prompts.
Step 3: Wait for a decision
You won’t wait all that long for a decision on your loans for a bad credit application. It takes less than two minutes for the automated loan-matching systems to determine the outcome of your application.
Step 4: Get your loan
You will be provided with a loan agreement to read through. Ensure you read it carefully and then return it signed to the lender. The cash will be paid into your account as soon as possible.
Features and factors to consider
Use comparison sites or loan-finders
Contacting each lender individually will waste time and be bad for your credit history if each one carries out a credit check.
Don’t apply for loans with bad credit that you cannot afford. Go over your income and expenses and be reasonable in what installments you can afford.
It cannot be guaranteed that lenders won’t check your credit when you apply for online loans for bad credit. Most do, but instead of doing a hard pull on your credit history, they may do a soft credit check.
How can one choose the best loans with bad credit?
When choosing loan-finders for providers of loans with bad credit, the idea is to check for the following in each service provider:
- Quick online applications
- Same day or next-business-day payouts
- Interest rates that don’t exceed 35.99%
- Repayment terms that are flexible with at least 24 months to pay
- Reasonable eligibility requirements.
While these are the top 5 best loans with bad credit available online in the USA, Viva Loans outshines the rest. With quick payouts, reliable lenders on their panel and a dedication to helping even low FICO applicants, it’s a loan-finder service that’s a step ahead of the rest.
Will the loan-finder do a credit check on me when applying for loans for bad credit online?
While loan-finders won’t carry out a credit check on you, the lenders offering the finance might.
How much must I earn to be eligible for bad credit loans online?
The minimum earning requirement is $1,000 per month.
Is there such a thing as bad credit loans guaranteed approval?
Approval can be guaranteed if you meet all of the eligibility requirements and you earn sufficient income to cover the cost of the loan. Of course, each lender has its own requirements.
Disclaimer: The loan websites reviewed are loan-matching services, not direct lenders, therefore, do not have direct involvement in the acceptance of your loan request. Requesting a loan with the websites does not guarantee any acceptance of a loan. This article does not provide financial advice. Please seek help from a financial advisor if you need financial assistance. Loans are available to US residents only.