According to a recent tweet on the Umang app’s official Twitter account, “My Aadhaar on the UMANG App has added a new range of citizen-centric services! Get more information by downloading the UMANG App now; give a missed call to 97183-97183.”
My #Aadhaar on the #UMANG App has added a new range of citizen-centric services! Get more information by download… https://t.co/k8VMyWbv4H
— UMANG App India (@UmangOfficial_) 1662612894000
The new services include:
- Verify Aadhaar: Citizens can use this service to check status of Aadhaar
- Check status of enrolment or update request
- Verify Mobile and email registered with Aadhaar
- Retrieve EID/Aadhaar number: Use this service to find out Aadhaar number or Enrollment ID (EID)
- Aadhaar services that can be availed on Umang app
To avail these services users should log in to the Umang app with their Aadhaar registered mobile number.
- Download Aadhaar
- Generate Virtual ID
- Authentication History
- Offline e-KYC
- Payment History Lock and unlock Biometrics
How to avail Aadhaar services on Umang App
Step 1: Login Umang after downloading from Play store
Step 2: Click on ‘MY Aadhaar’
Step 2: It requests that you link your Aadhaar.
Step 4: Enter the Aadhaar number, captcha code and click on send OTP
Step 5: Enter OTP and click Save.
Once you link your Aadhaar, you will be able to easily download Aadhaar, generate virtual ID, and other various services mentioned above without any hassle.