Facebook and WhatsApp are home to various online groups that are offering support to people in need during this time of crisis. The groups are offering support in various cities and states across India. The emergence of these social media groups has helped people find the much-needed help, as the second wave of Covid-19 is in full effect.
There have been many groups that are created just for raising funds for covid-19.
Some of them are listed below:
- Humankind Global on Facebook: The Humankind Global group on Facebook is public and helps in connecting people who need something with other people who are willing to offer help. The group’s networking circle is spread across India, which means people from across India can get help or help others in need.
- World Maratha Organisation on Facebook: The World Maratha Organization group on Facebook offers support identified with clinical assistance like blood, plasma, and clinic support. The gathering’s organization is accessible across Maharashtra, and clients can email for help at firstname.lastname@example.org. The Facebook bunch is private, and clients should get endorsed before they can get to its advantages.
- Network Capital on Facebook and WhatsApp: Network Capital group offers 24×7 volunteer-led efforts offering mental health resources, COVID-19 resource collaboration, and job support with free mentoring hours. The private group’s network spreads across metro cities with members in over 100 countries.
- Gurgaon Helpline and Gurgaon Food Freak Platform on Facebook: The Gurgaon Helpline, just as Gurgaon Food Freak Group, gives individuals a stage to help each other in discovering emergency clinic beds, medication, plasma, specialists, and other data on a progressing premise. The Food Freak Platform has helped isolated families by getting back culinary specialists and individuals together to give home-prepared food. Both the gatherings are private and hope to help individuals of Gurugram. Individuals can likewise post a question for help.
- Powai Women Networking on Facebook: The Powai Women Networking group, driven by ladies who are generally inhabitants of Mumbai. The individuals have offered help to individuals in different urban areas like Bengaluru, Delhi, Indore, Jaipur, Lucknow and furthermore Singapore, Bangkok, and so forth. The gathering offers different sorts of help, including clinical assistance (ideas for specialists), business support, pregnancy/maternity related, children’s government assistance, and ladies issues among others. The gathering has helped many individuals discover what they were searching for.